Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period help?

I am not sure but I think I got my period (for the first time) i was going to the bathroom and when I looked at my toilet paper it has a little blood on it but none was on my underwhere...is it my period?
Answer:
it could be and it could not be. it depends on how much blood. i got my period the first time last july, and i had VERY little (like 2 drops per day for like 3 days) in my underwear, of course the next time i had way more but that just goes to show that it could of been it ;o

i advise you to just put some toilet paper in your underwear for now, because you don't want to go out and buy pads if you don't have it. how old are you? anywhere from around 10+ is pretty normal.
maybe yes, u caught it in time! ignore the first answer this website is to help you if you dont feel you can talk to someone face to face
it might be. it depends on what it looked like and how much there was. how much is a little? and stuff like that. best thing to do is ask your mother or some other female who is close to you.
yea probably
where a pad just in case :|
O RLY
well what happened after that? you should put a panty liner on just to be safe because alot of girls start out really light the first day or so of theyre period, of nothing else happens it may be spotting, which is not neccessarily bad, could just be signs that you'll get it soon, but i would talk to a doctor if this occers again and you don't get your period
yeah,it's your period.Thank God for that
it very well could b that happened to me so i waited like a half an hour then looked again its was ver obvious there good luck im young too so i know it can b tough.
Its always a bit worrying when we find blood there for the first time, it could be a few things but the most probable is your first period. The very first one is sometimes quite light and they will soon settle into a routine.
Ask your mum to take a look at the blood if u are unsure, and you may want to wear a pad just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net