Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period pains?

whats a good way to stop period pains?
Answer:
Excerise, drinking lots of water, heating blanket on your stomach, and midol (or any of the other medications that specifically made for that time of the month).
There are a number of ways to ease the cramps but they should only last a day or 2. Tylenol will work as will Advil but increasing fluids and even applying heat are options as well.
Back rub.Heat.Strong pain reliever.
Motrin, walking, heating pad, and camomille tea.
I take 2 Tylenol Pm's and go to sleep. When I wake up I'm 100% better.
If the pain is very severe you may want to talk to your doctor because you may have something called endometriosis. My doctor put me on birth control pills for it and it has helped a lot.
if your cramping take ibuprophen. works wonders. stay away from caffine. if its your back take a warm shower . these things help me.always keep the heating pad handy if these don't work go see the doc.
my best friend when i get my period is a heating pad u put in on ur tummy and it relaxes the muscles u cant get it at walmart or really anywere and tea
Take asprin on the first day your period starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net