Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period pain?

does anyone know a good way to get rid of this pain? today is my 3rd day dealing with this pain..please help
Answer:
Get out the Midol, ice packs, heating pad, and you can also use thermacare patchs across your tummy. They really help. I used them after I had my csection for the cramps. Good luck. Just drink plenty of water and stay away from sweets. It makes it worse.
Exercise i heard it stops the pain. Also try a heating pad on your stomach. A warm bath or shower should help too. Did you take a pain killers?
Are you taking any medications
Midol or tylenol any of those usually work for me
Good Luck!
Go to the pharmacy and buy a heating pad, or those thermal heat that last for 8 hours. they help me alot.. Believe me i go thru the same pains every month almost.. I take a Tylenol every 6 hours and keep a heating pad on.. ( i know its summer but believe me it will help you ease the pain)..

Feel Better!

Bcn_mimosa
Pain killer's and a hot water bottle. Also drink soy milk, regularly. But get pain killer's quick girl. You dont have to live like that.
Midol
When I'm having a lot of pain during that time of month I usually find that taking a Midol works and laying down for most the day. But if you don't have Midol, taking a hot bath feels incredible, but don't use any bubbles or anything, just hot steamy water.
I also have this kind of problem and sometimes from the pain i fall down..It is normal to all the women, but i adviose you to do a radiografy to see if it is endometriosis, endometriosis cause many times this problem.If it is this, dont worry, it concerns the tissue of the uterus which is moving and it causes cyst..It can be treated..
But it can also be a normal pain, lately, i dont have it all the months, so i can tell you that if a big pain comes, only in this case, you can take a Mesulid(it is hard, never with the stomach empty)or any other analgesic.
Do also hot shpower, it is wrong what they say that you cant do, and avoid exercise, it can bring more blood, and pain..
Avoid also the sea, while you are waiting the period, 2, 3 days before(if the water is cold, you may have pain later), and wait till you are completely clear in order to go to the sea again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net