Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period help?

im 15 and have had my period since i was 12. for this period and my last one, i've had sharp stabbing pains through my rectum (anal). they are really painful and i usually can't stand during them. they only really occur on my 2nd and 3rd day thought. i'm pretty sure this isn't normal since it hasn't happened before but i have no idea what it is. i heard somewhere it could be endometriosis but i'm not sure. Any ideas or help?
Answer:
you should go to a doctor. any problems with menstration should be checked out just because it deals with you.
I think you should definately get in to see your doctor, and soon! Especially beacause I am seeing that some of your pains are so bad that you can't stand? Wow, that is pretty intense. Please get in to see your doctor soon!

BesT Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net