Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period pains but not due?

I am about 2 weeks away from when my period is due, but I feel as though I have it. I have lower abdominal pain, headaches and quite moody. What could be wrong with me?
Answer:
PMS and or ovulation
I don't know if it's normal but i get that every month! Always 2 weeks away.
You're ovulating
You could be ovulating. Is it a sharpish pain low down on one side? I always get anxious around ovulation time, so that could be what it is. Hope you feel better soon.
you could just have irregular periods or you may be pregnat
The pains ur having may not be from period. If u can, go to ur doctor. I, personally, think that it would be best to go to a female doctor because they may have experienced that before. U may be having ur period a few days or weaks after the pain stops.
you could have it early I had that last month and i Had 2 periods a week apart. one for 2 days and one for 5 days. I was so moody
It may just be one of your eggs being released from the ovary. I get this quite a bit. However if ur really worried, get checked out by a doc for peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net