Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period pain??

really bad period pain to the extent that i cant stop throwing up! its so bad, its like a constant dull ache in the lower pelvis and abdomen, %26 also my back, %26 a sharp stabbing pain, it lasts like that for about 3 days. Anyone have any suggestions to help with this, i've been on the pill and it did nothing for me, not even reggulate or change anything so that didn't help at all. the other thing i wanted to know was if Endometriosis was hereditary?? my mother had it really bad growing up.
Answer:
You can get the coil that has a slow release hormone in it, they are suppose to be pretty good, you get pains because when you come on etc it is the egg coming down the f/tube thats what my doctor told me. I tried the coil it did help with the pain/regulate but I was having problems %26 had to have mine removed. You have to see the doctor about getting these fitted
while the pain do you rest down and have a hot water bottle on top of your stomach?
if not try it out
hope youll be fine
Endometriosis tends to run in families. You sound like you are totally miserable. If you haven't been diagnosed with Endo, you would be well advised to call your doctor. You do not need to suffer like this. This is awful...

You need a thorough check up to make sure that Endo is not the only culprit here. In my case, a thorough pelvic exam and an abdominal ultrasound, let the doctor's know exactly how to treat me. Since I was beyond child bearing age, I chose hysterectomy. I just couldn't bear the monthly pain any longer. Thank goodness I was at the age that I could make a decision not to go through this anymore.

If you are still young, of course, this treatment is NOT for you. If it is Endo, there are some helpful treatments out there for you. The only time the Endo seems to totally abate, is when you are carrying a child. Unless you are ready for such things this is only a temporary fix. Please talk to your doctor right away. You don't have to suffer like this.

Best of luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net