Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period Problem - Large blood clots??

Today I went to the doctor after I had had an experience of a rush of blood clots passing through during my menstrual cycle.

The clots are LARGE and I have never except last months period had a clot. I went to the my doctor who said it wasn't normal. but nothing to worry about...Do you agree with him?

I feel as though I have lost too much blood with too many clots. When they were coming through they were probably coming out in a rush of about 3 at a time.Is that all blood? They range from the size of a golf ball to a tad bigger..its really scaring me.

I am on some hormone pill now which will apparently slow bleeding...thanks so much! Any suggestions will help! Thanks!
Answer:
Did you just go to the regular Dr. or the Gyno? Maybe a gyno would know more...Sorry I can't help, But I would be really scared too and want more answers also.
i suggest you get second and third opinion fron still 2 different doctors. if 2 have the same findings then thats it
did you by any chance have a tubal ligation? this happen with me and my dr. didnt do anything either said it will do that cause its old blood from previous months period
This occured with me and I was hemoraging. Did u see a gyno not just a regular doctor? Your on a hormone pill you said so it sounds like a possible hormonal inbalance. Go to the gyno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net