Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period Problems!?

Okay, well I got my period last week, and it was black-ish and light, and now all of a sudden it's NON STOP. My pad fills us really quickly, like in 1 hour or so. Usually to get my WHOLE pad filled up takes wayy moree than 1 hour! I'm really worried.. I had BLOOD PROBLEMS before, but I had surgery to "fix" that. Im so worried, and that's why I didnt go to school today. I don't want to go to school tomorrow either.. if this isnt going to stop... I don't want to tell my mom, even though she knows I got my period. But still, I can't trust her, because she babbles everything around to everyone. Surely I'm not telling my dad, he's annoying x.x %26 I'm scared of the doctor. I been there so many times before that I'm tired of it. Well, can someone please tell me what to do? Maybe what to eat/drink to slow this down? I'm scared :(
Answer:
please speak with your mother about your problem..this could be very very serious

and FYI there's nothing that you can eat or drink to correct this problem.

good luck
Ok dear, first thing...calm down!! It'll be okay eventually. :) I'm afraid that you will have to tell your mom. I know that its embarrassing that she blabs everything but maybe you can ask her not to. just tell her that this is an embarrassing thing for you so can she please just help you with the problem without telling anyone. Also, I'm afraid you will also probably need a doctor. I don't have any other answers for you. :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net