Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period pain?

who hates having their period?? i dont want to feel alone.
Answer:
omg i hate it. trust me i have it alot worse. i get mine for a month straight and sometimes i don't have it for a whole month. it's crazy. you're lucky%26lt;3
Always did always will
Get on Depo...you won't have one anymore (at least I didn't)!
i do not like the period at all
dah...no woman likes to have their period.if it helps I have cramps right now too
MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!...
I can't stand it.. I will be getting mine anytime now.. a nice hot bath, fat pants, chocolate and movies do it for me.. oh and pills with a heating pad if the pains are bad.. ahhh.. lol
I do. It's so annoying. I don't usually get really bad cramps but it's always there in the back of your mind you know? And it limits what you can do... sigh.
haha i think everyone does!
ME!!!
what are girls supposed to have periods i thought those were for the end of a sentence.

what is the kind of period you speak of?

im already 29
look everyone hates their period.it is such a big drag on all of us women..but you no if you dont want to have your period their is all types of pills you may take now days to have it less then you wont need to dell with that
I hate it, too. I don't think any woman in their right mind likes having their Aunt Flow from Redbank come to visit. But, you know, I kind of like it. Since I'm young, it's good to know that I'll be able to have children...hopefully. I want a whole bunch. Not really, only like 3 or 4. But yeah, period sucks.
Seriously, try eating bananas!
They work wonders.
Trust me, you are so not alone! The cramps, the bloating, the cravings, mood swings, and the overall messiness of it all make the whole experience completely miserable. This is why it's called "The Curse."
I think periods should die. Mine just started yesterday. I hate it so much. Mine is irregular so I never know when its coming, and it just happened to start right before school. I woke up uncomfortable with cramps, which really sucked because I had p.e. that same day. I had cramps in my lower back, my stomach was hurting, and everytime it starts I'm cold, and smells really annoy me and make me feel sick. AND on top of that my stomach hurts all day. I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!
Your period is God's punishment to you for yet another unfertilized egg and empty womb. God made women to have babies. If you got pregnant like you're supposed to, you wouldn't have to suffer your period.
What girl is comforted by the period? Every girl doesn't love it but you learn to live with it.Don't let it interfere with you life you need to coexist .
You are not alone? Woman for years have had cramps. Midol is cool. If they ever get severe, where you can't handle it, see a doctor. When I was a teenager, YEARS AGO, I had a cyst the size of a grapefruit. So, we can all say, oh well, get over it, BUT, don't ever let severe pain go on for a long time. Having a period is definately better than being pregnant.
Yes since I was 13
What I do for a relief is to take a Tylenol one day before my period and during my period; Seems to help me to avoid the blown feeling , crams, headache and my legs hurt also in this times.
oh gurl, i kno dats ryte!!
WHAT! Who likes getting their period?!?!
u are NOT alone..


doesnt it frustrate u to know dat guys can live happily all month long not having to worry about nething? im jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net