Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period pain?

I have period pain almost constantly but it gets worse on the first 2 days of my period. At this time I feel very weak sometimes even passing out and will vomit. The pain is a sharp stabbing pain in my right hand side of the abdomen. My doctor cannot put me back on the pill as it gave me migraines and i have a family history of stroke. I was wondering if anyone else has this and what they did to relieve it? Or is it something more serious than period pain? I take tranexamic acid but it only sometimes works. Thanks for the help.
Answer:
I used to have it like that before kids. I actually tied my stomuch with a scarf or a wrap... tightly ... wont feel that much pain... I still used to throw up though.

Try Aleve.. it works wonders too...

dont worry... once you have kids it passes...
i get thesame thing and nothing ever works, not even pain kilers. avoid eating sweets and drinkingt cold drinks. place something warm on ur tummy to make it feel a bit better and if that doesn't work the try nurofin plus!!1
hey i have the same pains during my menstrual cycle, you should try to drink lots of water and also try some iron pills (one a day for woman is good as well). If this doesn't help then you could also try to do a bit of walking. I know walking is hard to do but i have tried to become active and at times the pains don't exist. PS: go for walks for 15-20 minutes.

I wish this helps

good day
This might sound weird but vapourizer and ice for pain helps.You should also have your endometrium tested too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net