Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period problems?

why when you have your period there is so much blood in the morning
Answer:
coz you are lieing down and he 1st is a long gush
because you've been in a horizontal position sleeping and when you get up, gravity comes into effect.
gods clever thats why...
because its all the old blood from over night
Because of the position you are in when you sleep as one of the other posters said but I have also noticed that because of the way I try to keep the flow in check by keeping my iron levels up that my flow is actually lighter in the a.m. I will often get a heavier flow in the afternoon with my periods now unlike when I was a kid when I would have the heavier flow in the a.m. because of having slept all night.
because you've been lying down and with me the blood does build up as it doesnt have a chance to flow properly. for this reason i also get cramps as soon as I get up.
Ask mother nature.
that's just the way it is.
you wouldnt notice it if you were up and about all day, but because you're liyng down it's more noticeble
Good question! I've always wanted to know that too. Mine is always heavier the following morning after I've started my period %26 mine is due today =( I feel like rubbish and it's not fair what we women have to go through. On top of that I haven't been feeling well so I've missed a few days of work but atleast they're understanding. I think my hormones mess up everything in my body but when my period is finished everything returns to normal =)
because you are ying down and the blood pools in the vagina
gravity

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net