Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period problems?

how can i avoid feeling nauseous on my period?
Answer:
Most likely your nausua is caused by the rise in estrogen before your period..

But talk to your doctor, putting you on the pill could help, if you
are already on the pill, your pill may need to be changed. Different pills have different dosages of estrogen.. some people do good on the mini pill, some need a pill that steps the dosage during the weeks before..

I used to have the same problem. The doctors originally put me on the mini pill, it helped some, but not much.
Basically the same thing they tell pregnant women, helped me. I would keep some pretzel, crackers, toast, by my bed, and eat something before I even got up on the day I was supposed to start. Say I started early, ya know those times you wake up in the middle of the night and.... I would eat something before I got out of bed and started moving.

As long as I followed this rule, I was okay.

Later they switched me to one of the STEPPED pills and that stopped it all together..

but everybody is different.
good question... I have the same problem...
I dont think you can. Drink lots of water.
a sign of PMS dont eat too much junk food including pop but try drinking water but not too much as soon as you drink aloot of water and get up you will fell bloated with water at least thats what happens to most girls
well you can talk to you ob or probably talk to your family doctor and tell them your problem and they may prescribe you anti nausea medication, they prescribed it to me when i was pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net