Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period problem..?

Something is like wrong with my period. Last month it came 2 weeks late. And this month i was supposed to get it like 9 days ago. Whats going on?
Ans just to say i am in my teens.
I have been trying to lose weight but then after the next day i would just start eating normal again.
I am going through a little stress but not much.
And i havent really been working out.
So whys is acting so weird?
Answer:
Jane, the same thing happened to my friend. I looked it up, and that is actually normal. Your period is irregular. Sometimes it falls on an irreglar pattern when you first get your period, or anytime after. So I think for now it's just irregular. Remember, you can get your period every 28-45 days, and it won't always be the same time when you have an irregular period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net