Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Period Problem Can I stop form getting my period?

My mom is going to Puerto Rico July 4 th and that's the date to get her period. Is there anything she can do to stop from getting her period that date since she wants to enjoy her trip.
Answer:
There are new types of birth control you can take now that let you only have periods like 4 times a year, but not sure if they'd take effect fast enough for a July 4th trip.

Have her call her Gynecologist and see if it would work. I plan to talk to mine about it when I got for my annual exam in August as it'd sure be nice to only have to deal with that 4 times a year ya know?
No I don't think so. If she doesn't think about it and keeps busy having fun she won't even think about it!
If she's on birth control, tell her when it comes time to take the "sugar pill" just start a new pack of bcp.
vitamin K
I don't know of any natural way to stop her period that fast. There are some types of birth control that slow down or completely stop your period but, she's going in July and I don't think they work that fast. Be aware that there is alot of contoversy about it. Some doctors and scientists say that it is not good for your body to stop something that occurs naturally. She might think it's cool now , but it may hinder her ine the long run when it comes time for her to go thru menopause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net