Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ovulation Question??

Im taking orthotrycyclen lo on my pack theyre days on which day would i most probably ovulate on??
And I know everyone is different and you can ovulate whenevr but I was just wondering if it is on the 14 day of my cycle is it where the # 14 on my pack is??
Im sorry if it sounds like a stupid question im just a little confused.
thanks
Answer:
Ovulation is usually 2 weeks from the first day of your period. Most women do not ovulate while on the pill though, I am one of the few who do and I can always feel when I do. It is always 14 days from the first day of my last period.
If your period start on 1. and next is on 30. you will ovulate on (30-14) 16.!
i'm not exactly sure what you mean but i know that you can learn your cycle like the back of your hand.go to mymonthlycycles.com I can tell you from experience that this website can help you learn the exact day you ovulate.but you really need to keep up with the charting.i promise if you do this you will have such a wonderful understanding of your cycle. I have used it for 2 years with no birth control and was able to not get pregnant until i wanted to...its that accurate..good luck!
You don't ovulate when on B/C pill. That is their purpose. The pill are just to be taken in the order of the pack. The pill you take on your 14 day isn't any different as any of it's color and dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net