Saturday, October 31, 2009

Period help (for girls only!)?

I get my period every 21 days and on the first day my period was really heavy and i woke up serveal times in the middle of the night and the WHOLE entire bed was red even my clothes (I changed my pads)is this normal?
Answer:
When I was younger, my period was VERY heavy as well, and I'd bleed heavily during the night as well, ruining sheets and PJs... Overnight pads PLUS a heavy absorbency tampon will help.

You might want to check with your doctor if you're experiencing EXTREMELY heavy bleeding.
I don't believe you...there's no way your whole entire bed can be red
that heavy isnt normal, i would reccomend [if you have health insurance] go to the doctor and get put on birth control, that will lighten it up and shorten the length.
get to the doctor girl! good luck
This is normal. You need to switch to a nighttime pad that absorbs more. Go to the store and get some nighttime pads and keep them on hand.
the period is different from one to another. it is ok .
no. generally a pad should keep you and your bed clean. You need to contact your Dr. and tell him about it.
Youre normal girl.
if it really hurts, go see your GP about specific pain meds for periods.
otherwise, you could try tampons if you are uncomfortable with pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net