Sunday, October 25, 2009

PCOS possibility? I'm in SO much pain right now!!?

I had the biopsy done on the cervix last month. Prior to that I had to undergo the glucose tolerance test; which came out normal. From this test alone, my OBGYN ruled out the posibility of polycystic ovarian syndrome. Have you ever heard of someone to have PCOS and not have a weight/insulin problem? Physically, I'm that exact opposite of the "obese" factor that's included in the symptoms listing. I'm 21, 5'3", and 98 lbs. And I wear little girls size 12 pants, if that gives you any indication of how opposite I am
Answer:
I have PCOS and you would never know. I have none of the symptoms other than the cysts on my ovaries. I think you should get a second opinion. :)
It is not a glucose tolerance test you should have had, unless you made a mistake. You want an insulin level test. I think you should get another opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net