Saturday, October 31, 2009

Period cramps at end of period?

I am just at the end of my period and I have had some contraction type cramps which were quite painful, does anyone else get this and should I be worried? I don't normally get them at the end, more often in the first day or so.
Answer:
Period cramps are usually caused by lack of minerals such as potassium or if they are severe, they tend to be genetic. So try eating foods with potassium, like bananas, more...I get the same thing occasionally an my doctor prescribed more potassium...it works for me, so hope it helps x
i get them throughout mine... actually usually worse during than before.
all depends on your body
I would definitely recommend having the dr evaluate this to see what they think is going on.
no concern- I did too. I was having contractions like pregnancy, but they went away after the longest time. I haven't had that problem in a long while now, just maybe a couple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net