Sunday, October 25, 2009

Painful boobs?

my boobs have been very sore lately can that mean they are growing..because its about time lol. i'm 17 and i got my period at 9 and still i have next to nothing
Answer:
sore boobs can your period is comming or your pregnant or just a hormone thing talk to your doctor if its an ongoing problem
Yeah it can mean they are growing. Or it can mean you are pregnant. Or it can mean your hormone cycle is changing, which happens about every 7 years...so you would be a little over due...Or it can mean you haven't had enough water (is it sore under your arms or by any other glands?).
Usually sore boobs is hormonal. Also, take heart, I was flat as a board until I was 19 or 20 (in fact, my best friend affectionately called me "chairman of the board"LOL), then I shot up to a B. When I was pregnant, I went to a DD, LOL. Now I've leveled out at a C.
i had the same problem. it started when i was 15(when my boobs FINALLY started to grow. i went from very flat to a 34B and that was the most painful. im now a 36C and i think im finally done, but i got used to the pain and tried ignoring it.
your pregant

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net