Saturday, October 31, 2009

Period cramps!?

SOMETIMES I GET PERIOD CRAMPS WONT A HOT BATH HELP? IBUPROFEN? LAYING DOWN? I HEARD ALL OF THAT FROM MY MOM. IS SHE RIGHT OR WHAT?
Answer:
al of those except lying down will help ese the cramps. being active acually helps to calm period cramps
Yes a hot bath will help also a heating pad. Instead of Ibuprofen i use Aleve for my cramps...I find it helps a lot better.
I love hot baths! Sometimes I end up lying in the bathtub 3 times a day when I have cramps! Or...try Midol.
use a heating pad over your abdomen...and for future reference, try taking ibuprofen before you get your cramps, this has always helped me...
she is right u should listen to your mom also a old saying keep feet warm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net