Saturday, October 31, 2009

Perhaps not mental. I prespire dripping and have to dry off. It is hard to coool down?

I have always had like hot flash symptom. I have controlled hight blood pressure and i am a 77 old gal. skin taunt and moist, had good healthy periods and pregnancies. I eat spicy food and am Hispanic. I am energetic, if i sit on an air condition room and don't move around to much I am fine. help me to find out what causes this dripping sweat on face, neck and head!!
Answer:
Spicy foods, coffee (caffeinated beverages), eating can all raise your body temperature %26 worrying about your sweating. Do you live in a hot climate?
Unless you try changing your diet, drugs (which would be hard on your system) internally or externally like botox would help, by blocking your reaction.
I would wear light cotton clothing, clothes that can breathe %26 not insulate.
Spicy food is probably contributing, but it's good for you! Take a piece of ice and hold it on the inside of your wrist. It'd amazing how quickly this will cool your whole system down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net