Sunday, October 25, 2009

Panty sniffing by brother in law (jijaji)?

i have to reside in my sisters house for sometime. my brother in law (jijaji) is a well behaved and cultured man who is also a poet. his behaviour towards me is also decent and nice. but i have noticed that he used to sniff my panties and underarm portion of my garments. one day i saw him sniffing my panty from the window. what could be the reason? should i report this matter to my sister as she is quite ignorant about it.
Answer:
there are pheremones secreted by females that are chemical scent attractants to males. It may not smell good to you but to us its like smelling pancakes on a sunday morning! I have to admit, I've been married for 8 years, but I still go in the hamper once in a while, find some panties, check for stains, and take a nice long wiff every once in a while. Usually when she's not home and I'm thinking about her.
yes you need to tell your sister exactlyw hat hes doing..this is sick an wrong..who knows what he'll try next...and id seriously thinka bout leaving asap...good luck..some people have these fetishes but for your bro., in law to do this to you??i wouldnt trust him at all
yes but gather some evidence first before you tell her. like take a photo of your brother-in-law sniffing your undies or something. he might deny it when your sister confronts him or even worse, your sister might refuse to believe you(yes, there have been instances that a sister or relative would rather side with the accused).
It is not real clear how your brother in law is getting into your laundry and standing in front of a window sniffing it. If it truely is that bold, I would think that your sister already knows about it.
no you shouldnt, all men get these crazy stuff in them. the best thing to do is to leave the house because that might cause trouble.
yeah he sounds like a real lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net