Saturday, October 31, 2009

Period help.. girls please??

ok so how many tampons should i bring to school.?
and:

i use super and they after like an hour they leak everywere why??
Answer:
Tell the teachers,don't worry.
you probably have a heavy flow or you're not sticking it up far enough.. i'd recommend wearing a tampon and a pad.
You seriously need to go and see the doctor. That is not normal for someone in school. In the meantime wear a pad with the tampons.
1. if your period is that heavy, maybe you should get on birth control. the hormone in that can help with the flow.
2. if they dont last long why don't you bring two and wear a (thin) pad also, so you dont leak?
Just put a light pad under your tampon so it won't get onto your underwear.
depends on the day..
First day 4 and use also a pad to avoid the leak

Second and third day 3

Last days 2
The beginning of a period is always heavier than the last days. Use super and make sure you get in high up so it doesn't leak. Use panty shield along with it on your first few days - then you can switch to regular or thin.
Question 1. I would keep about 3 in my backpack. I would change mine right before or after lunch if I'm bleeding normally. One for an extra, one if I lend it out. I always make sure I have 3.

Question 2. Maybe it is actually too small? Try a different size.

Have a great weekend
Ummm i'd bring alot like 6 and wear a pad or panty liner with it just to make sure
You should take 3 to school since you must change them every 4 hours.
Now, if they do leak then try another kind of tampons, you're probably not adapting well to the brand or maybe you need a little more, try reading the box, there it indicates the flow and then you can adapt it to your body!
yep the tampon gets most of it but not all of it. I would wear a pad just to make sure it doesn't get on your clothes. You should bring like 3 tampons to school with you so you can change them out during pe your passiong or lunch if needed
maybe your period is very heavy
and tampons are not for you!!

or you dont use the right brand for you!!
I would bring around 3 to school.if your bleeding that heavily tell an adult and see a gyno dr.But until then just keep changing them everytime you use the bathroom.
The same thing happens to me! We're just really unlucky and have heavy flows...also, I tend to have clots (gross i know) But they push even more blood out because they block it and then suddenly release, which is why we can soak supers in like an hour. What I do, is I buy the tampax compacts, and I bring one tampon for every two hours Im going to be away from home, just in case. A good idea to do is wear panty liners or even a pad on the heaviest days, so when you leak, its onto something that can handle it. That got me through high school and my first year of college! Good luck, and I promise, it gets better.
as many as you need.it is pretty common to have a very heavy period when you are young. if you are already using a super all you can really do is keep changing as often as needed (do you use a pantyliner with a tampon? if not try it to avoid accidents) also, you can talk to your doctor to help you choose some birth control pills that could help your with a heavy period!
Keep a small box in your locker for emergency. Bring enough with you to change every hour as needed, and wear a mini pad along with it. (Don't wear white pants!!!)
See a doctor immediately. This does not sound normal at all. He might put you on a pill to lower the volume.
Some girls have stronger periods more often. Try and change more often. You also might want to give sanitary napkins a try. I haven't gotten my period yet, but I know a lot about them.
If youre flowing that heavy maybe you should talk to your doctor (if you havn't already) to see what can be done.

I used to be like that and they put me on the pill and it got lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net