Saturday, October 31, 2009

People say i look like a man. how do i ignore them without having a nervous breakdown?

i am contemplating suicide because everytime i step out of my house, people think i'm a man. it's true, i look like my dad but my features must be stronger than i thought because i hear the whispers and the rude comments all day long. "she's a man" "that's a man" "ugly *** man" they even direspect me in fron of my son. i feel sorry for my man and my son because they get teased all the time for being with me. it's easy for them to ignore the people because they aren't talking about them. ignoring isn't working anymore. i am ready to kick the living daylights out of somebody. is their a way to make my facial features less stronger than they are? my hair is very short and i don't wear makeup so i may be screwed in that department.please help
Answer:
If you're happy with the way you look, don't change it. If you're up for a change, play around with makeup there are many tricks to making your lips look plumper, your cheeks more hallow, your eyes closer/further apart. Play with your hair too, let it grow, try different styles. Use clothes too, I find it fun to play "dress up" and throw an outfit together that I would normally not wear. Remember, God made you in His perfect image, He knew the colour of your eyes, hair, size of your nose, ears before you were born. And He proclaimed you beautiful and perfect.
Hmm I fell for your last question.
try wearing your hair in a girlish style =this will require you to grow it a bit=wear feminine earrings and girly tops too=we sometimes have to add a bit of sparkle to ourselves so people can identify us=sounds unreal, I know ,but it does help
Do you believe in GOD? Maybe you need to ask the other people if they do. I don't know you, but you should be happy with what you were given. Try to see a doctor, maybe you have too many male hormones in your body and can take meds for it. My sister had that problem.
Seems like you could use a makeover. Instead of committing suicide, why not let your hair grow and in the meantime get some hair extensions. Wear some makeup and change your clothing style to something more feminine. And keep in mind that as long as you're a good person, it doesn't matter what you look like. Ignore the fools who make remarks about you and don't harm your man and your son by hurting yourself or leaving them forever. Good luck.
You may want to go to a makeup counter and just try some light makeup. You know that you are all woman and a natural woman, work your assets. No matter what you look like, there is no substitute for a real woman and you have to work with what you have, don't do nothing drastic to yourself, because people in this world are insensitive and stupid. Good Luck.
Honey grow your hair out and put on a little lip stick. I know you are not ugly because God don't make ugly. Unfortunately there are ugly spirited people in the world like the ones that are mean to you. So put on a little make up and chin up. You need a good dose of liking yourself. Don't ever let suicide cross your mind. My dad committed suicide when I was almost twelve years old and it's a selfish thing to do to your love ones that are left behind. Did you watch Dancing With the Stars this spring? Well Laila Ali had muscular features because she was a boxer and she was proud of it. So Sweetie make the best of what God gave you and it will be enough I promise. I'll be praying for you.
Oh sweetheart, i really feel for you. People are so cruel, but look, it is not you who looks crap, it is them, as people who say cruel things to people they don't know are just s***.
Everyone has something they don't like. I have got facial hair. I have hair everywhere. I used to get guys laughing at me, so i decided to lazer it off. I feel better for it, that's for sure. My guess is that you don't know how to make the most of yourself. My advice is to treat yourself to a make-up lesson, perhaps grow your hair (be aware that in-between stage, where your hair is neither long nor short can be a real pain!) and dress in a way that suits your size and shape. In the UK there a 2 "style gurus" called trinny and susannah, and they have great tips for women of all shapes, sizes, ages and appearance (including those of us who may look less feminine) Here are two useful sites:
http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=6605...
http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/140/in...
Don't be afraid to go to a salon and tell them what you are experiencing, and how you want them to help you. You will be surprised how much those ladies, who look all perfect in the salon, really want to help you look and feel your best. Remember i had to go to a salon to zap my facial hair- it was difficult to make that step to tell someone about my embarrassing problem. Now the salon owner is a good friend. Finally, don't ever, ever consider suicide. You have a husband and a child who love you unconditionally, just the way you are, and that is what really matters. Good luck, go for it girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net