Saturday, October 31, 2009

Period Help! [girls only]?

My dad is having a cookout tomorrow! And im going to be on my period! The bad thing is..They will be swimming ALL day! and I cant use a tampon because I left them at home. And I am visiting my dad! I mean..I cant just say DAD GO BUY ME TAMPONS! lol So if im not swimming they will be asking me the whole time..WHY ARENT YOU SWIMMING? So what can I tell them?
Answer:
Ask your dad to take you to the store, ostensibly for something like pony tails, a brush, nylons, skin care stuff, sunscreen, earrings, anything you can think of. Only get tampons too! haha. If you don't have money, ask your dad if you can just borrow a ten or something and pay him back later. You'll have to be really quick so you can tell him he can just wait in the car :)
And ask the clerk to double bag it! Although even if your dad does see what it is through the bag, he will probably be way too embarrassed to ask you about it!
u will jsut have to go and get them youself..say u are gonna get someting else.
Yes, actually you could ask your dad to go get you tampons...or take you to the store and give you some money so you can go in and buy them. 10 to 1 he's made emergency runs for your mom at some point in their marriage (when they were). Trust me...it's not the most embarrassing thing in the world.
I think you should be able to talk to your Dad about this. Ask him if he could please take you to go buy some.
Have your dad drop you off at the store. Run in and buy it. Or call up a best girlfriend to see if they could bring one for you. Have fun! =)
He's your dad! he knows what girls go through. You wont have to go into detail with him about it lol just say dad I need you to run me to the store for some tampons. he's a grown man he wont ask what for he already knows lol
I bet if you say something like "Dad I need to go to the store and get a box of girl stuff," he'll probably not even want to talk about it, and give you money. He may ask if you're having a problem, and you can say no.
If he is your dad, he should understand!
Mine did!
Dads may be uncomfortable with this kind of stuff. But trust me, he will understand. Just ask him to take you to the store to buy some "feminine products." He may blush, but you are his daughter, he'll be ok. Then he can give you enough money to buy a supply, so you won't have to ask next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net