Saturday, October 31, 2009

Penis problems?

i have a freakishly large penis and i need to know if there is any form of penis reduction available...
Answer:
That's a complaint, I swore I would never hear? lol
okkkkkkkk why is this in the women's section????
I don't believe there is such a procedure as penis reduction. However, most guys would kill to have your problem. Just how large is it?
This sounds like a question for your proctologist. Or at least ask the question in Men's Health. Are you sure this is a problem?
get knife, some anteseptic, ibuprofen, a large bandage and go to work.
Quit trying to pick up women in the women's health section. I have never head a man say his package was too big. I sense personal issues here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net