Saturday, October 31, 2009

Period cramps?

everyone once in a while i will get horrible cramps. i feel like my muscles are being scraped, it will hurt too much to stand and sometimes i throw up. it is extrememly painful. they usually happen after i take a shower. anyone know whats up
Answer:
It could be cramps or something else. I used to get very bad cramps throughout the month when my cycle wasn't on (endometriosis...got treated). I heard of people vomiting during there monthly cycle. However, I recommend you see a GYN to rule out any disorders. Not to alarm you, but it could be endometriosis...or just the way your body prepares for your cycle.
Try using a heating pad, a warm bath.if they r severe you should be asking your dr.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net