Saturday, October 31, 2009

Peeing in public bathroom for women? sit down or hover?


Answer:
Hover it's safer ,sitting can get you infections and disease after check the structure of the vagina it has open spaces ,which allows bacteria and stuff to get into the body easily
hover of course
HOVER. . .eww gross
No sitting down on any public rest rooms, that's just disgusting. You could catch almost anything even crabs.
I'll have to say hover most definitely.
HOVER ewww I don't like sitting on toilets unless it's MINE or MY friends!
hover
I take a pile of toilet paper %26 give the seat a quick wipe, if it's too gross I'll go to another stall. I don't hover, don't think I have the balance for that, I'm 22 and haven't gotten sick or anything thus far.
I put some toilet paper on the seat and sit because i cant balance! It sound gross when you sit on it but i haven't gotten sick yet!
Hover. Can you imagine all the nasty butts that sit down on that toilet in a day. YUCK. I'm actually impressed and shocked by the results of your question so far. I thought I was a germ freak...apparently I'm not the only one! LOL.
i either hover or put toilet tissue on the seat.
I avoid them at all costs.
I use those toilet seat covers to put on the toilet seat before i sit down and go just feel safer and not get sick i use them allot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net