Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pad or tampon?

ok well u see i have my period and tomorrow i have a dance recital. i have been wearing pads since i had my period which isn't at a normal cycle yet, and since i am going to be dancing i am afraid that i am going to leak. i have never used a tampon because for some reason it grosses me out and i am scared. do u think i should wear a pad or go with the tampon. for ur first time wearing a tampon does nothing leak and does it hurt? Thanks for any help cause i need it lol
Answer:
A tampon
it gives you more room to move
once you get moving
you won't feel it
Tampon. You'll be more comfortable wearing one than you will be wearing a pad, especially during a dance recital. Tampons don't hurt if you follow the directions on the box. If it's inserted correctly, it shouldn't leak either.
i personally dont like tampons unless swimming but thats just me i would try out a tampon today and maybe pratice a few dances and see if u like it and it not go with a pad
dont be scared of tampons. they are so easy to use and once you get comfortable with them they are WAY easier than pads. the first time you use them they feel a little funny and uncomfortable but once you get used to them theyre like a miracle. it would probably be easier to use a tampon than to risk leaking!
I use pads but I think you should go with whatever you feel comfertable using!
I wore pads forever then switched to tampons with no difficulty and never went back. Try it. Tampons just leave everything so much neater and cleaner.

I don't think you'll have any leakage problems either way, but I say give tampons a try.
try a tampon...just take a deep breath before you put it in. it shouldn't leak as long as you don't leave it in for too long. ;)
Uhh, okay. The first time I used a tampon it hurt, but it was because it wasn't in deep enough. I use nothing but tampons now, and I hate using pads. Buy a regular Playtex tampon and just use it, make sure it's in deep enough so that you won't feel it. And even if you feel it a little, you kind of get used to it. I've never had a leak using any kind of tampon.
if its well inserted it does not hurt and if its the right size it will not leak (not even one drop)
u know when its well inserted when u dont feel it in there, get as deep as ur finger allows or else use an applicator its less messy and easier.
once u start using tampons u ll grossed out by the idea of a pad. i too was terrifiied of using them unless i had to go swimming for gym class at school.
i would use a normal size not the minis or the supers as u re still young
i personally would go with the tampon and a pantyliner. since you have never wore a tampon before it may be a little uncomfortable at first. if you are flowing heavy you need to go with super absorbency, if not i would go with regular. i change mine about every 5 hrs. i prefer the tampax brand. i have never leaked with them. they also have instructions on how to insert them. i wouldnt get the scented kind though, it can cause irritation in sensitive skin. good luck on your recital!!
I wear tampons .
If they are in right , you won't be able to feel them .
if you haven't worn one beofre don't worry .
it never hurt for me .
%26 it shouldn't hurt .
just read the instructions in the box .
they will help alot .
%26 you'll feel a lot more comfortable .
trust me .
Tampons! Tampons help it so you aren't so self concious. I just started using them. They really aren't bad, at all! I really like them. You forget you are even on your period.


Hope this helps! %26lt;3

Briana
If you're worried about leaking, try a tampon. They're so much more easy to move around in. They can be a little difficult to get in at first, you need to be relaxed and calm or else your muscles are tense and tight. There's nothing gross about a tampon, just make sure you change them often if you use them regularly... never keep one in for more than 8 hours.

Inside the box there's instructions they even have some with pictures if you need extra help, follow those and relax. Don't get frustrated. They're really not gross, I used to think the same as you, but now I only use tampons. They just feel more comfortable and cleaner to me.

It'll feel weird at first the first few times you put one in, but in minutes you feel normal again.

I use Tampax Pearl, I've never had leaking problems and they're smoother and rounded on the end so it's more comfortable to insert them. I also tend to have a relatively light period, so I only use regulars or lights towards the end of my period.
Hey there. Its okay. Its a personal opinion. Like do you usually bleed alot? They make some good ultra thin pads out there that work really really good.. Like 'always'. I know how freaky tampons can be too. When you first put them in it might take a few tries and it might hurt a little but they have a little sheet in the box that helps you along step by step. they actually make tampons that work good for sports and stuff. after you get used to putting them in and wearing them its not problem it just takes some practice. do you have any tampons ? try practicing putting them in a few times so you dont have to worry tomorrow. I know its scary but I think you should go that way insetead of a pad because you never know..you might end up leaking. Dont worry, just relax your first time, it will be alright :)
def a tampon! try tampax pearl buy the lites at cvs or sumthing they are great!! instructions are in the box.. dont be scared you cant even feel them when u have it inserted correctly.. just relax u will do great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net