Saturday, October 31, 2009

People say 8-12 is the age to wear a bra but i dont!?

im 12 years old (almost 13) and i really want to wear one, i am flat but i am the only one in my class without one! how can i drop hints to my mom?
Answer:
ok i totaly no how u feel! thats how i was a few yrs back too! Alot of girls nowadays wear bra even when they don't need them. some reason y they do is so lik ein locker rooms they arent seen like completely bare up there, so they try to fit in, or just because they wanna. just make sure u really want to because if u dont have any boobs and u wear one ppl might be mean to about by saying stuff like y r u wearing one u dont need it, an din my mind thats wores then ppl saying that u hav eno boobs. i no that u wanna wear one cus ur the only one that doesn't but trust me u dont wanna rush it cus u have the rest of ur life to wear one. they aren't comfy or anything! but if u really want to try any of these;
1. just walk up to ur mom when ur in a store and ask if u can have a bra, or say u want one, or ask if for one and explain to her. (this is what i did and it worked)
2. when ur at a store just walk up to her with a bra and say u want it, or say what ever u feel like saying.
3. if she says no to any of the above just buy one urself and then when she find it in the laundry tell her u wanted one really bad, explain to her what u told me, and say u feel like u need one. she should understand.
4. if none of these work u can get shirts with buil din bras to make u feel a lil better. shirts liek camis u can wear under shirts too..
5. u dont have to go to ur mom with one of these fancy bras with padding and lace, but just try maybe a sports bra or a very plain one so she doesnt go in shock think oh my baby girl in growing up. but then slowly move ur way up to what ever type of bra u feel best in. u might like one with a little bit of padding so u dont feel as flat.
if u need any other advice u can email me at hyperfrogdawg@yahoo.com
hope i helped!
When you go shopping next time for clothes go into the lingerie aka underwear section and just casually say something like.....how long do you think before I can wear one of these and point at a bra.
Don't drop hints, just tell her you want to get a training bra.
Make sure it fits correctly. But I wouldn't be in such a hurry, you'll be wearing that thing for the rest of your life so enjoy the freedom for a little while longer.
i know what you're talking about! i am shy and don't talk to my mum about things like that. I'm 12 as well so i know how pressuring being at a school with peeople who wear bras can be.
1. straight up and tell her you want one
2. write her a letter and put in on her pillow
3. ask her to go shopping for underwear
4. when ur at the underwear area pick up a bra and say "mom can i have this?" if she says no just tell her why you want one and that you feel out of place.
im sure she'll understand.

Smiddy
I started wearing a bra when I was around 11, even though I was pretty flat chested at the time. My mom had made hints a couple times in the store when I was about 10, but I was embarrassed and told her I didn't want one. I wish I hadn't been embarrassed about it; there is really no reason to be. Maybe when the two of you are alone, just mention to her that you'd like to get one. I'm sure you'll need your mom for advice and someone to talk to about women things when you're older, so try not to worry about being embarrassed and just start to build a great woman-to-woman relationship now.
Hey! I felt the same way! Right now Im 15 but when I was younger I was always so super hyped to get a bra! I was pretty flat too.. But one day when we were in the store I took one up to my grandma and showed it too her, and she said 'do you think it's time?' and I was like 'yah' and so yah I got my first bra lol. Alot of younger girls really want to wear bras even if they dont need them! I know just how you feel and its fine! Just try that the next time your in a store and Im guessing it might just work! I bet when your older tho they might get kinda annoying and not seem so cool anymore! lol But i hoped this helped hon, take care and good luck! :)
go to a regular store that sells bras and pretend like your looking at something else and just ask her if you can get one, orr you could try on a white shirt and say its see-through so you should get a camisole to wear under it
ur stupid.
I'm not sure who says 8-12 is the age to start wearing a bra, probably some man intent on increasing profits and putting us in breast torture devices earlier, but anyway, just be honest if you need one, and tell your mom so, or want one, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net