Sunday, October 25, 2009

Paying for a breast reduction? No health insurance, bad credit...?

Will most places make you pay the whole amount up front, or do they bill you later? I don't have health insurance, I have bad credit, so nobody will finance me...
Answer:
Hello I am a women's health physician and I can help you out if you need it. Some places will ask for proof of insurance before they give you service, but I can probably help you out. If money is a problem and you want it done badly send me a message at dr.sarah_brown@yahoo.com
Have you TRIED getting financing? Ask for assistance from family if you can.

Why don't you have insurance? Find a full time job that has health benefits and when it kicks in, get approved!

http://www.breasthealthonline.com...
38J to 38C Feb 2006
I would go with terri's answer. But why not you clear your bad credit. Have seen lots of people asking info on bad credits. Well, if you need to get your problem solved on%26lt;!--bad credit, you must know to how to confront it. Many factors can contribute to someone getting a "bad credit" rating, among these are non-payment of an account or late payments over an extended length of time. Take a look on

http://badcredits.awardspace.com/...

You can easily be labelled as a bad credit risk by financial companies. This can make it more difficult to--%26gt;arrange loans or other finance, and usually means you will pay more interest on any loan you take out. Better clear your badcredit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net