Sunday, October 25, 2009

OWWWWWiiiiEEE!?

I am having realy bad pain. I dont know what it's from. I have just this cramping pain from my belly button down to my butt. What can it be?
Answer:
Bad Gas??
menstrual cramps?
GO TO THE DOCTOR! It may be a number of things...one of which can be VERY serious. Call 911 now and get to the hospital.
it could be a bunch of things!! you should probably see a doctore though. i can tell you it could be gas, a bladder infection or even a kidney infection...but im not a doctor...you should consult a professional
the stomach flu?
You have to go number two.
see a doctor. could be something bad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/cramps...
Period
Maybe it's diarrhea. Or gas. Get over it, the pain will pass.
It could be a # of things- even gas.
Do you have cysts? It sounds similar to the pain I get with my cysts. I will have to sit slowly, b/c any jolt will send excruiating pain from my belly button to my butt! If it doesnt go away, or it happens again, see your gyno. A simple ultrasound can detect the cyst. You could be constipated, eaten something under cooked, getting a bacterial infection, uti, bladder infection, kidney infection, too many things to name.

Good luck
Is it time for your period? Sounds like severe cramps. Try your best to walk around this tends to help some. Also try very very hard to relax your body, anytime you have pain if you tense it makes it worse. A heating pad, warm wash cloth and holding a pillow over your abdomen might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net