Sunday, October 25, 2009

PCOS and pimples?

I have PCOS and my pimples are just out of control. I have tried every over the counter drug and benzamycin. These things seem to make things worse actually. I'm 24 now, married, and the pimples are just embarrassing. Any of you PCOSers found anything that works?

I can't take Birth Control anymore, but even when I did it never helped the pimples either. Anyone had success with that Igia pore sucker thing? Does it work well on white heads, because that's my main problem.
Answer:
I have PCOS as well. And used to have that problem. As soon as i started taking Metformin and taking Loestrin 24 FE the mess just slowly went away.

But i have also found that Clean and Clear Acne kit things works pretty good for being over the counter.

I know Proactive worked REALLY good for me. but it was just damn spendy for that.

:%26#92;

Hope some of that helps.
see a doctor
try clearskin from Avon, they have a good line of acne treatment
get a basic facial scrub and moisturiser i recommend clean and clear 'morning burst and morning glow. clean morning and night. use moisturiser in the morning only. drink plenty of water 2Ls + and review your diet.exercise if you can. Clear your system. you are what you eat. eating bad drinking lots of alcohol you will come out in spots. plus its your hormones. review everything- it will pass if you correct these areas. change the cause and it will change the solution. its a infection in the sebaceous glands (if your interested-lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net