Sunday, October 25, 2009

Painful bumps before/during period...?

I get painful bumps, around 2 or 3 each time before/during my cycle. I can understand them on my face, but these are in my pubic hair. And NO, I don't have any types of diseases or anythings. I am just curious to know if these are just plain zits in my pubic hair or some other miracle that occurs while on my cycle.
Answer:
thats funny cause today im reading your question and mines started today wit the same thing. must be a women thing...
They're probably just blocked pores. Treatments don't affect those much and aren't necessary. BUT there is absolutely no way to even guess about what a "bump" might be without an exam. Your bump could be anything from a plugged mucus gland to a swollen cyst to a wart to... have you considered showing it to your gynecologist? I would definitely go ask either gynecologist or a dermatologist.
You might want to shave it.
I get the same thing to during my period i asked my mom she said she would take me to the doctor. But then it goes away rite after my period. I am curious too thats a really good question well to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net