Saturday, October 31, 2009

Period and pool?

ok so im supposed to go to my friends pool tomorrow with a few people. then i got my period today. what should i do? i really want to go to the pool. ive never used a tampon before. i wouldnt mine using one but the fact is that i dont have any tampons in my house and i my mom doesnt live with me so what should i do?
Answer:
Ask a friend if they have any :) If not ask whoever you live with to go to the store.
you disgusting girl
Either reschedule (your friends, if they're girls, will understand) or buy the tampons yourself.
Go to your nearest drug store and get some. They will have them. Put one on when you bring them home. Then make sure you change it the next day before going to the pool.
Buy tampons on the way to the pool
go into the restrooms at the pool and get one im sure they will have one for health porposes.they arent uncomfortable but they give me mild cramps.
you can ask some of your female friends if they have some tampon in their house.
Go buy some tampons... easy as that.. You definitely cant go swimming if you are wearing a pad.. so if you cant buy tampons then you might as well cancel.. what fun would it be to sit and watch everyone swim?
its fine, i remember the day we were suppose to go to boracay was the day i had my period, but what the heck i just enjoyed it! good luck to you!!!



bow.....
If you cant get any tampons tells ur friend whats going on they will understand and just stick you feet in the pool you can still have fun that way. i do it all the time i wont wear tampons
Remember you are not Moses. You don't have the power to part the "red sea"!!
just make up a little white lie.
Once you get there and you're changing with your friends, say that you just got your period and you don't have a tampon with you.
And i also don't live with my mom (i don't want to talk to my dad about getting tampons, lol), so what i do is say that i'm buying makeup online. have your dad put $20 of your own money on his credit card, Then go to drugstore.com and buy a couple boxes of tampons along with it.
if you have an older sister ask her if she has a tampon or if she can take you to the store. If she cant just ask your dad (or someone else) to run you to the store and when you are there just have them drop you off out front and say no need to come in, that you'll just be a sec and if that doesn't work or u no they will say thats ok than say you have really bad blisters and have them drop you off out front and hurry in buy um put um in ur purse and be waiting for them at the front like you said u would. if you dont want to do that ask one of your friends to bring you one
I had the same problem yesterday. All my friends were going into a hot tub but I had to stay out. We have tamopns at my house but they're kind of too big. You and I are on the same boat. I've never used one either and my mom has been away for 2 weeks but is getting back tomorrow. I;m going to a party today too.

You could probably just take $10 to your local drugstore and buy some.
Hope that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net