Saturday, October 31, 2009

Perfect Curves...Please Help?!?!?

I am a very flat-chested 15 yr old (but im definitely done growing) and I've been looking for a non-surgical way to increase my bust size. I found this product(http://www.perfectcurves.com/) and it looks promising...i mean they have a guarantee right? so it has to work somewhat or everyone would ship the product right back and they wouldnt make a thing? if anyone has tried it or any other product like it please let me know...thanks!
Answer:
If you're only 15 then you're not done growing. All throughout high school my body still changed and I wasn't a late bloomer. You're not done growing until at least your late teens.

I would recommend eating healthy, and exercising. Do pilates - they're great for shaping your curves.
well it says on the site that it's a "permanent" breast enhansment solution. But what I don't get w/ the product is why allow you to order more than one?? Do you have to use it for the rest of your life?
Honestly i wouldn't try anything i found off the interest. especially involving stuff i put into my body.. who knows what it may do to you body. And just because it has a money back guarantee doesn't mean first it will work and second that you will get your money back.

You are still young, and being 15 doesn't mean you will stop growing in that department. Boobs always change from things like weight gain/loss, the pill and pregnancy. If you are really skinny then perhaps try putting on a little weight. Not fat but muscle. Do some exercises (chest exercises etc)..

Also learn to love your body exactly the way it is. I know that i cant tell a 15 year old that but if you love yourself the way that you are, then others will love you to
how do you know you're done growing, little miss psychic?! I didn't even start developing til I was 15 and now I got D cups! enjoy it while you can cos boobs aint nothing but trouble; backache and ill fitting clothes!! any product like the one you're suggesting is a total scam so don't fall for it and waste your money. try padded/gel filled bras if you want a quick fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net