Sunday, October 25, 2009

Past few months I been experiencing night sweating due to over heatiness.?

I am 38yrs old single woman. I am on Oroxine (2 tablets per day 100mcg), The Dr who treat me for thyroid, said I am having "Hashimoto Disease". My period was regular (though the dates vary each month). I missed my period for April 07. Middle of May I had my menses and it was heavy until I had to seek medical help and was put on hormone tablets. When I check with the Dr, he said no indication of perimenapouse. My problem is since April I been sweating especially at night and somedays I had to wake up to change my dress. My throat %26 lips also dries and I had to consume water before resume sleep. Somedays I cannot sleep until 2 - 3 am. Despite night sweating, I feel chilling cold while at office. 12noon when everyone complaining warm, I would be feeling cold and wearing jacket and often feel sleepy and lethargy. If anyone has similar issue, please share with me.
Answer:
You need to go back to your doctor with all of these new symptoms for a new check up and a proper diagnosis.
The disease thing don't worrie about it. All it is, is a fancy way to say you have big sweat pours, hmm... coldness ask your fellow workers if they feel it or same thing happening to them . The air at your work your have gotten alot of anti-freeze work by gas station old one? I'm no sicetist but im just trying to help. Your welcome!! #$# bye.
I have Hashimoto's disease, and that is pretty similar to how I felt in the beginning stages of the disease. Basically, as I am sure your doc told you, your body has built up antibodies to your thyroid. The initial stages are when your thyroid is in overdrive- you're hyperthyroid. It's alot like having your body put in fast-forward, you sweat more, breathe more, your heart rate is higher, and you don't stay hydrated as well. Later, it slows down so you feel colder, more lethargic, and your bp and heart rate may drop. Hashimoto's makes you less able to tolerate any extreme temperature, and it doesn't even have to be that extreme. It gets better as your body becomes more regulated to your meds.

Send me a message if you have any questions, I ended up having multiple tumors in my thyroid, and needed removal.
Night sweats could be a sign that menopause is just around the corner. You are not too young to have the symptoms.
Hot flashes can occur any time of the day or night. That doesn't mean you won't feel chilled at other times.

Unpleasant symptoms can occur 10 years before the cessation of menses.

Sleep disturbances can come from so many sources - it can be really hard to pin it down.
Food or drink (Caffeine)
Excitement or Concern
Strong interest (reading -movie - waiting up for kids - working on a project)
Medication or physical conditions
Too much or too little sleep as a pattern
Days and night can get mixed-up

If your symptoms are disturbing to you - check it out with your Dr. Hormones can be a positive direction to mitigate symptoms.
Hishimoto's Thyroiditis can be caused by Celiac disease, which may be responsible for many of your other symptoms too. Celiac disease and thyroid problems were common on one side of my family. I'd often get chills and Raynaud's syndrome too, which I now know was caused by consuming dairy products.

http://www.denvernaturopathic.com/news/c...
http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases...

This can also be worsened by other food allergies.

Check out this article about hyperhidrosis, grains, and sugars. Scroll about halfway down the page.
http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/14/exces...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net