Sunday, October 25, 2009

ParaGuard IUD. Scheduled to get one and was wondering if anyone had any serious complications/side effects.?

I did some research and found a lot of ppl had serious side effects w/ the Mirena IUD and didn't really find much on the ParaGuard IUD. If anyone has any experience w/ either of these please help! Although, I'm leaning toward the Paraguard b/c it has no hormones. Thanks in advance!
Answer:
I have Mirena and love it. I had spotting off and on for the first six months but now it has settled down and I have a very light period once a month. I used to have very heavy painful periods so I am very happy. I wish I would have gotten it sooner.
I have had Paraguard for about 3 months. My periods are a bit heavier and last for about a week. Other than that I have no problems with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net