Saturday, October 31, 2009

People say i smell horrible but i don't smell anything. i have been to the doctors but they say its in my head

i have been to a psych but he says that he doesn't smell anything. i have been to my gyn as well as a the emergency room doctors at two different hospitals and they say that i don't smell. people on the train, and at my job say i smell like **** and like i am decaying. i don't know where this so called smell is coming from. although my panties are always moist. someone said it may be that my vagina is leaking urine. if that is the case, how can i stop it? the doctors won't even help me. contemplating suicide even though i have so much to live for.(a beautiful son and i am getting married in a few weeks.) if the doctors are saying its in my head and they don't smell me when others say that they smell me, what should i do? this is ruining my life. please help
Answer:
wear pantie liners and forget what others say=get on with life and enjoy your child and new hubby to be=some people are not very nice is all
Put on some perfume.
Start eating garlic and then it won't just be in your head. Seriously, your question makes little sense. If people are telling you you stink, how can doctors and such tell you its in your head? Forget about it, its probably the shampoo your using or something.
Usually, the person w/ the odor won't smell their own odor. I know it's strange but I learned. I was at a camp for a week and I couldn't take a shower (how awful!!), and I came home, and my mom started saying that I needed to go to the shower PRONTO!! But, I couldn't smell anything. If people say you smell, then wear deoderent or something. You should actually put it on every morning...
jesus
dontunder any circumstances commit suicide. you have so much to live for.
it could be something that you are eating.
if you eat smelly foods, you will probably smell like them through perspiration. also use deoderant, perfume and just clean yourself frequently. maybe you are horny and your vagina is wet and emitting natural odors. maybe go to a gyneacologist.
just dont commit suicide that would be a stupid thing to do over something like bad odor.
use deodorant and powder
Have you ever had a surgery? This is gross and rare but I have heard these symptoms described, and it turned out the women involved had some type of surgery--like a c-section--and the surgeon left gauze inside them. The smell they described was like something was dying.
If you are freshly washing right before you go to the doctor then they may not be able to smell it or if you are using some other type of cleansing agents or freshness products. Kegals are supposed to help with urine leakage and until the problem is resolved try to wear pantyliners to avoid the extra moisture that could also be creating the smell. Please don't let unkind people get to you because they could just be really mean people that don't like you, let them worry about their own hateful, insensitive ways, don't take that on yourself. Have a wonderful wedding, enjoy spending time with your son, your fiance, and enjoy your life. Good Luck, I hope this helps.
Make a list of what foods you eat. Correlate that w/ when people tell you that you have an odor. Some foods, like garlic, fish, etc. emanate out of your pours and can cause a smell.

And wear panty liners. Change them frequently and see if that helps.

Good luck w/ this.
wash clothes better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net