Sunday, October 25, 2009

P*SSED OFF>>>>>REALLY P*SSED OFF please read this?

These two users are either one and the same or working together.
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt...
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt...

They are asking bogus sick questions and saying some rather twisted things, like make a joke of incestual rape. As a victim that REALLY makes me see red.

I am fed up, and I know many others feel the same...what are we going to do about it, or is there nothing we can do
Answer:
This really disturbs me too. If we all report this weirdo maybe something will happen. Gosh, why on earth would someone be doing this? Do they feel better when STRANGERS feel bad for them? Well this person has been found out, and hopefully he or she won't be gettng any more sympathetic answers to her sick questions. Thank you for posting this.
report abuse??
there isnt much you can do except ignore them they are trolls and sad ones at that
I went through and reported each of his questions and answers as spam, I suggest more people do the same.
There is not much we can do to keep silly people at bay...Not on here anyway.
Lola R needs help and the other one has already been kicked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net