Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pain in my neck, shoulder, and even chest??

Very strange thing... I woke up yesterday morning with my neck and back (top left side) and even a little of my shoulder, stiff and uncomfortable. I thought maybe I slept wrong. I tried stretching gently and just rotating my head in circles. It seemed alright for most of the day yesterday, but it did start to get worse last night. Then, I woke up at 5:30 this morning with more pain. I have been taking Advil every 4.5 hours, and it seems to be helping quite well. I am concerned thought, because I have never felt this way. Not only do I have pain in my neck and shoulder, but also the top part (above my chest on the left side, under my neck) and ever sometimes when I swallow. I am not sure what this is. I don't believe it is a herniated disk or anything like that - there is no burning, tingling, numbness, or shooting pains. Just stiffness and dull pain, but I am confused with the tenderness when I swallow and the discomfort above my chest. I have NO insurance currently. Please help.
Answer:
It may "just: be a spasm but since it is encompassing such a large area you really need to be seen. I understand you do not have insurance but.Go to the ER. They have to see you. You cannot continue taking Advil around the clock - it will tear your stomach apart before you know it.
RELY ON Y/A ?---I'D PREFERR TO OBTAIN A CORRECT ANSWER FROM MY PERSONAL M.D. !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net