Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pain randomly everywhere, please help me?

Okay, all the time just out of nowhere I will get a terrible pain anywhere. Like right now I have a terrible pain on my collarbone. It isnt a part of it or a place I can say, its just the bone or muscle as a whole. A minute ago my wrist did it too. I don't know why it does this, but its annoying and it hurts. It feels like someone is crushing, or breaking it or something and it hurts really bad. At the most it will last for a few minutes, like five, but I want to know whats wrong and how I can make it stop. Does any one have any ideas?
Answer:
I would suggest going to your doctor and explaining to him/her all this in detail. Every now and then something similar occurs to me too. All of last week I would keep getting shooting pains in my right arm and then they suddenly stopped. See your doctor for the most help.
Please go see your doctor.
YOU NEED A GOOD INTERNIST. IT COULD BE ANYTHING FROM STRESS TO LYME

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Period cramps © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net